my phone is connected to my wireless router but it wont open my gmail or google play store. how do i fix this? it doesnt really open any of my apps just my internet browser
Seems Android is having WiFi connectivity issues. Please install WiFi fixer.
A 99 cents app that may help you fix wi fi issues with android devices.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Im Trying to Set Up My Wifi on My Htc Phone but It Is Saying Unable to Connect How Do I Fix That?
- Can You Turn Off 3g Internet on an Android Phone to Where Internet Is Only Accessed Via Wifi?
- Is There an Android App That Can Make Your Phone into Wifi Hotspot?
- Motorola XOOM WiFi Android 4.0.4 Update Finally Rolling Out
- Is There Any Android Chatting or Texting That Wont Require to Be Connected to Wifi or Internet to Use It?