Just got a Samsung galaxy mini and I want to get some apps but I don’t have wi-fi at home and I don’t have any credit to buy the apps through my phone. Does anyone know how to buy it through my computer then transfer it to my phone? Thanks everyone!
connect your phone via usb and go to: http://play.google.com/intl/es_es/about/index.html?referrer=ai%3DCooL-HNGPT4KrDseV8AOxttDpAui546wCoJ_6vST89J7ISQgAEAFQwKfr4_n_____AWDV7dKCuAigAbCGgOQDyAEBqgQTT9A5UMwTGGLOhQq3FEeCjPXU1LAGAQ%26gclid%3DCLCtvMXDwK8CFe8htAodTm5kxQ%26conv%3D1015022384#utm_source=HA_Desktop_ES&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=gplaunch there you can download apps from anroid market and sync with phone
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Get the Sylvania or Pandigital Novel Tablet to.download Apps Like My Android Phone?
- How Do I Download Apps to Sd Card on Android Phone?
- What Are Some Cool APPs I Can Download for My Android Phone?
- What Android Apps Is There to Download Videos?
- How Do I Download Apps Without the Android Market?