>Chris K asks:
The gMAIL i have used to make android account got deleted, and i want to change the email used without loosing my data. I tried, but i would loose my data if i did. I don’t have the materials to sync info. Help anyne?
Hey Chris K,
you my backup all your data to gmail account. Then export data from gmail to another gmail account
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Access My Android Apps Through My Gmail Account?
- How Do I Disconnect My Gmail Account on My Android Phone?
- How Do I Make the Contacts on My Android HTC Vivid Show Up in My Gmail Contacts List?
- I Need to Do the Factory Data on My Android, How Can I Back Up My Data?
- Android – How Do I Get Rid of Contacts Imported from Gmail?