Hey I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, I have wifi at home and a data plan witch only lets me access 200 MB of data. My phone is connected to my wifi and it works great but I turned off my wifi and accessed the internet while I was sleeping (I used my Pandora app) and I used up my entire data plan and now I am being billed an extra 15 dallors. Is there any app that will allow me to turn the mobile network off so that I can only use the internet via wifi?
Hold the power button so it comes up with the options including Power Off. Press the option for Data network mode. This will deactivate the 3G and force the phone to only use wifi.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Is There Any Android Chatting or Texting That Wont Require to Be Connected to Wifi or Internet to Use It?
- Is There Any Other Way to Turn iPhone Wifi on Without Going Through the Settings?
- How Do I Turn My Blackberry Phone into a Wifi Hotspot?
- How Do You Take Snapshots of Text Messages with Android?
- Are There Any LG Phones with Internet (Wifi)?