>Vote on nano-SIM standard postponed after row
… Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) has decided to postpone a vote on a specification for nano-SIMs, after a row erupted between Apple and the backers of a competing proposal, Nokia, Research In Motion (RIM) and Motorola Mobility.
Read more on Computerworld
How about these similar questions?
- Apple Battles Nokia, RIM and Motorola Over Nano-SIM Standard
- RIM Complains About Apple Stacking Vote for Nano-SIM Standard
- RIM Cries Foul Over Apple Tactics in Nano-SIM Standard Vote – CNET (blog)
- RIM Accuses Apple of Nano-SIM Vote Rigging – SlashGear
- Apple Pushing Nano-SIM Standard on Motorola, RIM and Nokia