>Virgin Mobile to slow heavy smartphone data users
Fierce Wireless notes that Virgin's BeyondTalk subscribers using 2.5 GB of data in a given month will see 3G speeds reduced to 256 kbps for the remainder of that month's billing cycle. The operator, which is an MVNO that resells Sprint's CDMA and EVDO …
Read more on GigaOm
How about these similar questions?
- There Are Limits to Sprint's Unlimited Plan, After All
- Sprint Throttles Heaviest Data Users, CEO Says
- Sprint CEO: We Throttle Top 1 Percent of Data Users
- Apple iPhone 4S Users Gobble Data – InformationWeek
- If I Buy a Virgin Mobile Blackberry 8530 Prepaid(no Contract) Phone…how Do I Get the Minutes to Load on It?