>Virgin Mobile to begin throttling data speeds beginning March 23
Virgin Mobile will begin throttling user data speeds for those who use more than 2.5GB of data beginning March 23. Like so many wireless carriers, Sprint subsidiary Virgin Mobile will soon begin throttling the data speeds of those who use the most data …
Read more on Digitaltrends.com
How about these similar questions?
- Virgin Mobile to Slow Heavy Smartphone Data Users
- Sprint Says No to Throttling, Still Offering “true” Unlimited Data
- Sprint Throttles Heaviest Data Users, CEO Says
- Bloomberg: Apple IPad 3 Coming This March with HD Screen, 4G Speeds – MotoringCrunch
- If I Buy a Virgin Mobile Blackberry 8530 Prepaid(no Contract) Phone…how Do I Get the Minutes to Load on It?