>Six Flags Entertainment Launches Integrated Marketing Partnership with Nokia
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) announced today an integrated marketing and mobile development partnership with Nokia to support the new Lumia 900 and debut a custom application for Six …
Read more on PR Newswire (press release)
How about these similar questions?
- ABM Enters Global Partnership with Sports & Entertainment Powerhouse AEG
- Samsung Launches First HD Box and HD PVR in Partnership with Videotron
- Nokia and Carl Zeiss Extend Partnership, Really?
- AT&T and Amazon Out of Stock of Lumia 900; Nokia Succeeding in the US So Far
- Nokia Acknowledges Lumia 900 Data Issue, Offers Fix and $100 Credit