>Should Microsoft buy Nokia's phones?
In as far as handset sales is concern, Nokia is still on top with a 28.2%, Samsung second (17.2%), LG was third (6.6%), Apple fourth (3.2%) and RIM fifth (2.9%). Both Sony Ericsson and Motorola, 6th and 7th respectively. So with the numbers – should …
Read more on Manila Bulletin
How about these similar questions?
- Sony Ericsson Pepper Surfaces Through Leaked Images
- CES 2012 Preview: Cell Phones
- Is There a Place Where I Can Buy the Motorola Walkie Talkie Phones Like the Nextel Phones but Unlocked?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia S and Ion Heading to CES 2012?
- Microsoft Uses Android Malware Hysteria to Offer Free Windows Phones