>Nokia to set up global research hub in Nairobi
By NATION REPORTER Nokia plans to make Nairobi its global hub for research and investment for the India, Middle East and Africa region. The move is a big win for the country which will serve as a nerve centre for Nokia's global research activities, …
Read more on Daily Nation
How about these similar questions?
- Research Reports for Day Traders: Nokia, Sirius, SandRidge Energy, New Gold …
- 50% Off Qmadix USB Dual Mobile Charging Hub 4.2amp for iPhone, IPad [Daily Deal]
- Nokia Still Top Vendor As Global Handset Shipments Reached 1.6 Billion in 2011
- The Diagnosis for Research in Motion: Acute Founderitis
- Should Microsoft Buy Nokia's phones?