<strong>Nokia Siemens Sells Fixed Broadband to Adtran
Nokia Siemens Networks says it will sell its fixed line broadband access business and transfer 400 personnel worldwide to Adtran Inc. The Finnish-German joint venture says the acquisition by the Huntsville, Alabama-based company is expected to be …
Read more on ABC News
Additional Topics you may be interested in
The closeout retailer sells discontinued merchandise from name-brand more The Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of Tennessee offers health and life insurance policies and fixed and variable annuities primarily to small businesses, Nokia Siemens Network … Read Here
How about these similar questions?
- Nokia Siemens Sells Fixed Broadband to Adtran
- Nokia Siemens Venture to Reduce Its Business in Iran
- Where Is the Best Place to Have an Ipad Fixed?
- With a Nokia E70 Cell Phone, How Do I Make Free Long Distance Phone Calls Using Wireless Broadband.?
- Help!!! My Phone Charger for My HTC Hero Is Broken. Can It Be Fixed?