>ITC: Motorola not violating Apple patents
… in connection with a patent complaint filed by Digitude Innovations. Motorola Mobility, along with Research In Motion (RIM), HTC, Samsung, LG, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Amazon, Pantech and Nokia, are all included in Digitude's filing with the commission.
Read more on Communications, Engineering & Design Magazine
How about these similar questions?
- ITC Judges Says Motorola Android Phones Not Violating 3 Apple Patents
- Motorola Did Not Infringe on Apple’s Patents Says ITC – Inquirer
- ITC: Motorola Does Not Violate Apple Patents – CNET
- Moto Not Infringing Apple Patents Says ITC – TechRadar UK
- US Trade Judge: Motorola Did Not Infringe on Apple Patents – Chicago Tribune