What Apple Needs To Be Worth A Trillion Dollars (VIDEO)
That's the market cap Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster thinks Apple could have by 2012, compared with the relatively pedestrian $ 586 billion at which it currently stands. The prediction, in a note Monday that includes Munster calling for a $ 1000 …
'Apple Fever' Prompts Predictions of $ 1 Trillion Value
Apple's Gains Stand Out Among Tech Stocks
Apple: World's First Trillion-Dollar Company?
How about these similar questions?
- Apple Will Be First Trillion-Dollar Firm by 2014: Analyst – CNBC.com
- ‘Apple Fever’ Prompts Predictions of $1 Trillion Value – San Francisco Chronicle
- Apple May Be World’s First Trillion Dollar Company – Forbes
- Apple: Cheap at Half a Trillion Dollars? – Ninemsn
- Will Apple Become the World’s First $1 Trillion Company? – Fox Business