Watchdog bites Apple for selling iPad as '4G'
The competition watchdog is taking action against Apple for selling the iPad 3 as a ''4G'' device even though it doesn't work on any Australian 4G networks. “The ACCC alleges that Apple's recent promotion of the new "iPad with WiFi + 4G" is misleading …
Australia's Watchdog Alleges Apple Misled On iPad 3
Australia regulator to submit court motion vs Apple over new iPad
Apple faces court action over 'misleading' iPad 4G claim
How about these similar questions?
- Telstra Pips Apple for New IPad Customers – The Age
- Apple Supplier Foxconn Has ‘Tons of Issues,’ Watchdog Says – Washington Post
- Apple Starts Selling Interactive IPad Textbooks – Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Apple Selling Original Refurbished IPad for Approx. Rs15,000 – IBNLive.com
- Apple Starts Selling Interactive IPad Textbooks – Newsday