Pros vs. Indies on Apple's Q2 2012: A $ 6.8 billion gap
By Philip Elmer-DeWitt April 1, 2012: 8:16 AM ET In the three and a half years that I've been pitting the analysts who cover Apple (AAPL) for Wall Street against the growing cadre of independent analysts who do it for fun (and, presumably, …
How about these similar questions?
- Apple As the New GM or IBM – Fortune (blog)
- How NOT to Bet on Apple’s Quarterly Earnings Report – Fortune (blog)
- T-Mobile to Pump $4 Billion into Network, 4G LTE Buildout
- ChangeWave Survey Finds ‘Explosive Momentum’ For Apple and Samsung – Fortune (blog)
- Motorola Solutions Adds $1 Billion to Buyback Program, Bringing Total to $3 …