Thomson Reuters News & Insight
Biz Break: Apple passes $ 500-a-share milestone, Google wins approval from US …
San Jose Mercury News
By Mike Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org Today: Apple (AAPL) hits a new high as it continues its post-earnings surge, Google (GOOG) moves a step closer to owning Motorola Mobility and Jive jumps after favorable report by Barron's.
Apple Files Complaint against Motorola in US to Prevent IPhone 4S Litigation
Apple's new Motorola suit is message to Google and regulators
Apple sues Motorola over Qualcomm licensing
How about these similar questions?
- Biz Break: Google and Apple Suffer on Wall Street, but Intel, Microsoft and … – San Jose Mercury News
- Biz Break: Google Attacked on Two Fronts, Apple Moves into Target – San Jose Mercury News
- Biz Break: Apple Looks Invincible Going into Earnings Report, Research in … – San Jose Mercury News
- Apple Has Another Blowout Quarter – San Jose Mercury News
- Apple, America and a Squeezed Middle Class – San Jose Mercury News