Apple's Legal Woes in China Offer Hope to Rivals
Apple's legal row over its iPad trademark in China creates a window of opportunity for rivals such as Lenovo Group and Samsung Electronics as they try to chip away at the US firm's dominance of the potentially vast Chinese tablet market.
Apple threat to Proview over iPad dispute
Apple Accuses Proview of Lying About Chinese iPad Trademark
Report: Apple Threatens to Sue Amidst iPad Name Battle in China
How about these similar questions?
- Apple’s Legal Woes in China Offer Hope to Rivals – Reuters
- Apple Faces $1.6 Billion Legal Challenge Over IPad Name in China – TIME
- Apple Threat to Proview Over IPad Dispute – Financial Times
- Chinese Officials Can Gloat Over Apple’s IPad Woes – BusinessWeek
- Apple Threatens to Sue Proview for Defamation — Read the Letter – All Things Digital