Apple stock trading halted due to system glitch
March 23 (Bloomberg) — Bats Global Markets Inc.'s debut as a public company didn't go as planned, as a system glitch just as its own stock was to begin trading caused erroneous price quotes and Apple Inc. was halted due to a trade on its platform.
Bats Global IPO Turns Ugly After Apple Halt, Quote Error
Apple Flash Crash: Stock Halted After Trade Causes 9% Plunge
Apple Resumes Trading After Circuit Breaker, Fat Finger At Fault?
How about these similar questions?
- Apple Flash Crash: Stock Halted After Trade Causes 9% Plunge – CNBC.com
- Yummy Apple Rumors: IPad 3 Gets Thicker, iPhone 5 Due for Fall – Washington Post
- Apple Juggernaut Gets Little Respect from Investors; Stock Suffers from Size … – Washington Post
- Apple Stock Tops $600 for 1st Time, the Day Before Its New IPad to Go on Sale – Washington Post
- Chinese City Seizes Apple IPads in Dispute with Domestic Company Over … – Washington Post