Apple Says It May Offer iPad Refunds to Customers in Australia
March 28 (Bloomberg) — Apple Inc. said it's prepared to offer iPad refunds to Australian customers after the nation's consumer commission accused the company of misleading people that the new tablet is compatible with local 4G networks.
Apple responds to Australian complaints regarding 4G advertising on the iPad
New iPad 4G Row: Apple Faces Complaints in Norway, Sweden and UK, after …
Should you upgrade to the iPad 3?
How about these similar questions?
- Apple Says It May Offer IPad Refunds to Customers in Australia – Bloomberg
- Apple Offers Refunds for New IPad in Australia Over 4G – BBC News
- Apple Offers Refund to New IPad Customers in Australia Over 4G Capabilities – Fox News
- Apple Offers 4G IPad Refunds Over Australian LTE Confusion – SlashGear
- Apple to Offer Refund Over Australian 4G IPad Claims – PCWorld