Apple processor supplier Audience, San Mateo's WageWorks have successful IPOs
San Jose Mercury News
By Jeremy C. Owens Two Silicon Valley companies found success on Wall Street in their initial public offerings Thursday, with a Mountain View-based company that makes processors for Apple's (AAPL) iconic iPhone bringing in the most capital.
How about these similar questions?
- Biz Break: Good News/bad News Day for Apple As Wall Street Soars… – San Jose Mercury News
- Biz Break: Google Attacked on Two Fronts, Apple Moves into Target – San Jose Mercury News
- Magid: Apple’s Marketing Machine in a Class by Itself – San Jose Mercury News
- Apple Expected to Unveil New IPad – San Jose Mercury News
- Apple Overtakes BlackBerry on RIM’s Home Turf of Canada – San Jose Mercury News