Apple playing for keeps with Tim Cook salary splurge
Apple CEO Tim Cook is not netting a near-$ 400m annual salary, despite reports supposedly detailing the chief exec's bulging paycheck, as the top-tier benefits are contingent on him staying with the company for a decade. Speculation as to Cook's …
Apple's Tim Cook ranked nation's highest-paid CEO for 2011
Apple CEO's Stock Awards Lift Compensation to $ 378 Million
Apple CEO Cook's 2011 compensation worth $ US378m
How about these similar questions?
- Apple’s Tim Cook Ranked Nation’s Highest-paid CEO for 2011 – Los Angeles Times
- An Open Letter to Apple CEO Tim Cook to Adopt a New Strategy to Win Patent Wars – Forbes
- Dear Santa Cook, All We Want from Apple in 2012 Is…
- Is There an iPod App for a Cook Book?
- Apple’s Not Playing Around with Steve Jobs Action Figure – MacNewsWorld