International Business Times
Apple moves to share cost burden in China
There were the staged photos of the Apple chief executive's handshake with the Chinese vice-premier and of his visit to an iPhone production line, not forgetting the "man of the people" shot of him posing with customers at an Apple store.
Technology Focus: Why Apple's Cook Went To China
Foxconn labor violations “serious and pressing”
Apple's Chinese iPhone plants employ forced interns, claim campaigners
How about these similar questions?
- Apple Moves to Share Cost Burden in China – CNN International
- Apple Pledge Likely to Boost China Factory Wages – Indianapolis Star
- Apple ‘Determined’ To Improve Conditions at Plants in China – CNN
- Foxconn Labor Violations “serious and Pressing” – Washington Post
- Will Apple’s ‘IPad’ Go Bad in China? – CNN