Apple May Launch iPad 3 in March, iPad 4 in October
By Zach Epstein The Apple iPad 2 includes two cameras, a front-facing VGA camera for FaceTime and Photo Booth, and a rear-facing camera that captures 720p HD video, bringing the FaceTime video chat feature to iPad users. Apple plans to launch a new …
Apple to Release an iPad 4 in October? iThinknot
Opinion: What will it take to drop jaws and eclipse Apple at CES 2012?
Rumor Patrol: Apple's Juicy 2012 Plans
How about these similar questions?
- Apple IPad 3 to Launch in March or April, Report Says – Fox News
- Apple to Ship ‘IPad 3′ In March, ‘IPad 4′ In October, Say Taiwan Component Makers – Digitimes
- Rumor: Apple to Ship High-res ‘IPad 3′ In March, ‘IPad 4′ With New Apps in October – Apple Insider
- Apple 2012: IPad 3 Ships March, IPad 4 in October? – Computerworld (blog)
- Rumor: Apple to Ship Retina Display IPad 3 in March, IPad 4 in October