Apple Issues Second Patch for Flashback Trojan
Apple is continuing to fight back against a Trojan that has infected more than 600000 Mac computers, reportedly issuing a second patch this week. The latest update, issued April 6 and called Java for OS X 2012-002, is substantially the same as the …
Week in Apple: Flashback attack!
Flashback the largest Mac malware threat yet, experts say
Alarmed about botnet trojan, Apple releases update for Macs
How about these similar questions?
- Flashback the Largest Mac Malware Threat Yet, Experts Say – CNET
- Week in Apple: Flashback Attack! – Ars Technica
- Apple Battles Flashback Trojan with Second Mac Update – PC Magazine
- Apple Hits Flashback Trojan with Second Java Update – PCWorld
- Apple Patches Java Flaw Exploited by Flashback Trojan – PC Magazine