9 to 5 Mac
Apple iOS 5.1 beta code hints at quad-core iPad, iPhone
Los Angeles Times
Rumors of a new quad-core "A6" processor for Apple's next iPad and iPhone have been circulating for months, and on Friday a bit of information came to light that will fuel the speculation. The code for Apple's iOS 5.1 beta operating system, …
iOS 5.1 beta reveals Apple's plan to soon ship iPads, iPhones with quad-core chips
Rumor: Apple's Next iPad Will Pack a Quad-Core Chip
Apple lists quad-core chip in iOS 5.1 beta, report says
How about these similar questions?
- Support for Quad-Core IDevices Found in IOS 5.1 Beta Code
- Rumor: Quad-core A6 Chipset to Power Future IPad, iPhone
- Is Apple Planning to Soon Ship iPhones with Quad-core Chips?
- Apple IPad 3 Rumors: From Feasible to Far-fetched – Los Angeles Times
- Is Microsoft Office Coming to Apple’s IPad? – Los Angeles Times