Apple, Google contenders as Dow comes due for update
The Dow Jones Industrial Average stock index is due for an overhaul, and new-tech giants like Apple Inc. and Google have good arguments for joining the elite 30 companies at the expense of old-industry stalwarts like Alcoa Inc., Barron's said on Sunday …
Apple, Google about to join Dow Jones stock index?
Apple, Google could join Dow index – Barron's
Barron's Cover Story Wants To Tinker With The Dow So It Hides Stock Market …
How about these similar questions?
- Apple, Google Could Join Dow Index: Barron’s – Reuters
- The 1 Surging Dow Stock That's Saving the Index Today
- What if Apple Joined the Dow? – Fox Business
- Before Results, Apple’s Options Offer Safety Play for Investors – Chicago Tribune
- Chinese Investors Scramble for a Bite of Apple – Chicago Tribune