Apple en route to become a $ 3 trillion company by 2022?
These days, it's hard to find a superlative that adequately describes Apple. But maybe simplest is best: biggest. Measured by market capitalization, Apple is the world's biggest public company. This week it solidified its lead over Exxon Mobil, …
How about these similar questions?
- Apple Poised to Surpass Exxon As Biggest US Public Company – Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Pantech Targets an Ambitious KRW 4 Trillion in Sales for 2012
- Why Google, Facebook, Apple & Amazon Are So Different – Economic Times
- Apple’s China Legal Battle Over IPad Spreads to US – Economic Times
- Apple Passes Exxon As #1 Company—and May Still Be Cheap – CNBC.com