Apple Asks for Court Approval to Sue Bankrupt Kodak Over Patents
15 (Bloomberg) — Apple Inc. asked a bankruptcy judge for permission to sue Eastman Kodak Co. over allegations it's infringing patents that Apple says cover technologies used in printers, digital cameras and digital picture frames.
Apple Seeks Court Permission to Sue Bankrupt Kodak for Patent Infringement
How about these similar questions?
- Kodak’s Latest Apple, HTC Lawsuits May Goose Value of Patents – BusinessWeek
- Apple Says Kodak Loan Terms Should Shield Disputed Patents – BusinessWeek
- Kodak Sues Apple in U.S. Claiming Infringement of Four Patents – Bloomberg
- Kodak to Sue HTC and Apple Over Claims of Patent Infringement
- Apple Claims Ownership in Key Kodak Patents on Digital Camera Technology – The Verge