>Goldman Sachs Removes Verizon (VZ) from Conviction Buy List, But Remains Top …
Goldman Sachs removed Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) from its to Conviction Buy List, but is keeping a Buy rating and $ 45 price target suggesting 12% upside. The firm said Verizon remains their preferred telecom pick for 2012. …
Read more on StreetInsider.com (subscription)
Additional Topics you may be interested in
Is a freelance writer for A-list magazines Why, he\’d go out and find a \’\'horrible\’\'-looking house like this one and buy it \’\'with literally no money no banks involved.\’\’ and \’\’Top dollar!\’\’ he says, many times. … Retrieve Document
How about these similar questions?
- ComScore: Samsung Remains Top Phone Maker, Android Gains Share
- Verizon to Launch a Home Media Server in 2012, Plans to Eliminate Set-Top Box
- The LG Fantasy Gets Leaky, Remains Fantasy for Most
- Can I Buy a Verizon Prepaid Phone Card for My Blackberry 8130 Instead of Getting a Contract?
- How Do You Buy Ringtones on the Verizon Wireless Smart Phone HTC Ozone?