>Dropbox Agrees App Deal for Samsung Phones and Tablets
(2498) and Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications, enabling users to get increased amounts of free storage when they buy the devices. Samsung, based in Suwon, South Korea, regained the lead in smartphones from Apple in the first quarter.
Read more on Bloomberg
How about these similar questions?
- LG on the Fence Still with Intel Medfield Phones, Tablets
- LG Signs Android Patent Licensing Deal with Microsoft to Cover phones, Tablets
- KT Fourth-Quarter Profit Misses Estimates on South Korea Tariff Cut, Costs
- Samsung's ChatON Now Available for BlackBerry Smartphones and Android Tablets
- HTC, Samsung, and Nokia at Mobile World Congress: New Smartphones, New Tablets …