>Court: Motorola can't enforce essential patents against Apple
by Don Reisinger February 27, 2012 6:59 AM PST The Karlsruhe Higher Regional Court says Motorola Mobility cannot use its standard, essential patents to block iPhone or iPad sales in Germany. Apple just scored an important victory in its ongoing patent …
Read more on CNET (blog)
How about these similar questions?
- Court: Motorola Can’t Enforce Essential Patents Against Apple – CNET (blog)
- German Court Bars Motorola from Enforcing Potentially FRAND-abusing Patents Against Apple
- Court May Ban Sales of Apple iOS Devices Due to Infringements of Motorola Patents.
- Motorola Seeking 2.25% of Apple’s Sales for Standard-essential Patent License – Apple Insider
- Apple, Motorola in Patent Struggle