>Bread with goat cheese, basil and blackberries
Heat the blackberry preserve ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Increase heat to medium, break up the blackberries a bit and keep stirring until preferred jam-like consistency is reached.
Read more on The Journal News | LoHud.com
How about these similar questions?
- Interview: Martha Stewart on Tech Etiquette, Her Two BlackBerries and More (Video)
- Growing Berries in the Home Garden: Blackberries
- Quickly and Easily Add Recipes to Your Recipe Book and Keep Them Organized with Basil—a Smart Recipe Book for IPad
- IPad Dominates Due to Apple's Supply Deals
- LG, HTC Unveil Faster Quad-core phones