>AT&T LTE Lineup Includes Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Titan 2, Nokia Lumia 900 And …
The LTE-capable 8-inch Pantech Element tablet is now official and it features front and rear facing cameras, 16 GB of storage, Android 3.2 and weighs in at about one pound. The device can also survive under water up to a depth of one meter for 30 …
Read more on Mobile Magazine
How about these similar questions?
- Can Nokia Lumia 900 Outclass Samsung Galaxy S2?
- Lumia 900 Vs. iPhone 4S Vs. Galaxy Nexus: Specs Showdown
- LTE HTC Titan II with 16 MP Camera Revealed, Heads for AT&T
- MetroPCS Reaches New Heights with Latest 4G LTE Android, the Samsung Galaxy …
- Recommended: AT&T 4G LTE Lineup: Android, Windows Phone Awesomeness