>Again, Korea has to wait for a new iPad
Brands such as Samsung, LG and Pantech are local mobile phone manufacturers which also sell their devices worldwide and have their own range of tablets and smartphones to compete with Apple's iPhone and iPad. Apple uses various components from Korea …
Read more on CNET Asia (blog)
How about these similar questions?
- Are Waterproof Gadgets Meaningful for Owners?
- Gi-Wook Shin: Focusing on the Future of Korea
- Prada Phone by LG 3.0 Launches in South Korea
- Ahead of Today’s Apple News, Samsung Files Yet Another Suit in Korea Over IPad 2, iPhone 4S
- Apple ‘IPad Mini’ Is Planned, Samsung Official Tells Korea Times – Los Angeles Times