This tweak removes the “X” when uninstalling an iPhone app. Good for pranking your friends and preventing accidental app removal.
No Uninstall requires iOS 4 or higher (got that wrong in the video — sorry!).
You can do this on a stock iPhone via the Restriction Settings, but if you’re running an older version of the OS that doesn’t support the app deletion restriction — or you just want to have some fun at a friend’s expense — give No Uninstall a try.
- Free — Cydia Link
Additional Topics you may be interested in
YouTube – Broadcast Yourself.
I have untethered jailbreak so i tried it anyway and it game up in setting i googled some spire proxys and i tried a couple but then figured that spire doesnt even work it takes me to @MrxTgK no sir. when its untethered, All my apps stopped working, Facebook and ESPN … View Video
How about these similar questions?
- IOS 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak Now Available for Original IPad, iPhone 4, Older Models
- Daily Tip: How to Untethered Jailbreak Original IPad, iPhone 4S, and Older Devices on IOS 5.0.1 with Redsn0w 0.9.10b1
- IOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak Teased, Should Work on IOS 5.0.1 As Well
- How Can I Delete All the Contacts on My iPhone Without Deleting Any Apps or Other Content?
- How Do I Uninstall Apk Installed Games on My Android Phone?