I have a new iPod touch and I want to use it like a phone. But I don’t want to rely on wifi to call and text.
The Apple iPod touch requires WiFi or Bluetooth to transfer any data. Therefore, it is completely technically impossible to transfer data (texts, calls) to any other phone without WiFi. No app can allow you to do this, it’s impossible.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Is There an App on the iPod Touch Where You Can Call and Text for Free W/o Wifi?
- Is There an App for the iPod Touch Where You Can Text for Free Without Wifi?
- Which iPod/iPhone App. Lets Me Text for Free WITHOUT Wifi?
- Is There Any iPhone/iPod Touch App Which Allows Free Voip Call to Indian Mobile Phones Via Wifi ?
- If I Get the Skype App for My iPod Touch, Will I Get Wifi Wherever I Go?