I’d appreciate if anyone from from Kensington or London using such a security configuration, would be so kind as to provide their input on the available choices. I’m looking to secure both my home iPad and the business one. Thank you in advance.
I live about 20 minutes away from Kensington and travel to work in London every day. My office has between 35-40 iPads, all of which are connected to the corporate network and secured with proper encryption.
A very good Internet security app I can recommend is “HidePad”. It is compatible with all existing versions of the iPad:
What it does is basically tunnel your Internet traffic through secure VPN servers so that all your data is encrypted, safe and secure. This ensures a couple of things:
- private internet browsing on your iPad
- safety of iPad banking transactions
- protection against iPad malware and viruses (yes, they do exist)
- protection against browser vulnerabilities
- secure iPad email
- faster iPad Internet
By the way, I’ve used Hidepad with considerable success both in London/Kensington and a number of nearby places like Loughton, Borehamwood, Potters Bar, Dartford, Egham, Reigate, St Albans, Brentwood and others.
I’ve been using it for almost a year now and would certainly recommend it for your iPad.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Best IPad Security Apps – What Software App Works Best to Secure My IPad During Regular Use?
- Arabic IPad App – Is There a Way to Secure My Saudi IPad with Internet Security Apps?
- What Are the Best Internet Security Products for My IPad?
- IPad Dubai: Where to Buy an Internet Security App for My IPad in Dubai?
- First Look: BlackBerry London Leaks