Like the game Plants v.s. Zombies if I buy the iPad version of that game will I need to buy the iPod touch/iPhone version of the same game or will it be free to download
depends on the app.
some apps are made to be compatible for the iPhone and the iPad. meaning that if you downloaded something for the iPad, it would work with the iPhone and vice-versa…
some apps are made separately…the apps for the iPad are different than the app for the iPhone.
usually it will say- compatible for iphone, ipod, ipad…then you know that you can use it for all devices.
hope that helps.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Can I Buy an App for My iPod Touch and Install It on My iPod Touch AND My Wife’s iPhone?
- If I Buy a App on My Ipad Can I Buy It Again for My iPod for Free Because of Same Account?
- When You Buy an App for Your iPod Touch, How Do You Pay for It?
- Where Is a Cheap Place to Buy an iPod Touch or an Ipad?
- Which App for iPod Touch Should I Buy?